A popular time for a ski vacation is the annual Spring Break. While this event used to occur around Easter, it now happens from the first week of March to the middle of April. School systems make their own schedules and colleges do as well. This is good because it means everyone isn’t on vacation all at once.
Glenwood Springs is a great Spring Break destination for families and groups looking for a genuine Colorado experience. Here are the top reasons why:
- Glenwood Springs is a real town with real people, real ma and pa businesses and lodging prices that are substantially less than what you will find at our near bye resorts, like Vail or Aspen.
- Sunlight Mountain offers a great Colorado mountain experience at much less cost than you will find just about anywhere else. Our Ski, Swim, Stay package pours all the fun and value into your stay!
- Our hotel is conveniently located and offers plenty of free parking… even if you are arriving as a group in a bus. We are located directly next door to the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park. Not to be outdone, our huge swimming pool area is more like a water park and the kids love it.
- We are pet friendly. Why should fido miss out on the adventure?
- Choose from a variety of rooms styles designed to accommodate families and groups with great amenities and service.
Get away this Spring without breaking the bank… We can’t wait to see you!